Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Third Birthday Blessing: Celebrate


The more you praise and celebrate your life,
the more there is in life to celebrate.
~ Oprah Winfrey

This week I'm creating pieces to with various concepts I want to keep in mind during the upcoming year and today is my actual birthday!    Today I celebrate that I've survived and learned and am blessed with so many people who have been with me along the way!  I ate lunch with a friend and stopped in a nice little art store where I found this mini MINI sketch pad ( 2.5" x 3.5") and a tiny set of colored pencils.  They are so sweet I thought they would be a good reminder for me that we don't have to do big things to celebrate facets of our lives, but it does take a little effort.  I think celebration is gratitude in action...   

On that note, I'm off for a nap and then cocktails and cake!



2 comments:

Your thoughts are a blessing to me!

Share this Post!