Thursday, June 16, 2011

Make Goodbye Fun


Promise me you'll never forget me cause if you would I'd never leave.
~ Winnie the Pooh

As much as I've missed my hubby and old man kitty waiting at home, I wasn't looking forward to saying goodbye to my sis and family today!  So I decided to make a special surprise for my niece and nephew to wake up to this morning.   I made this little mobile for them to find when they woke up this morning...

One side says "Let your light shine in all you say and do..."

















The other side says "See the world through the love in your heart..."

















At the bottom hung a little envelope with a note inside to search the house for all of these...






















Lots and lots of hearts all through the house!  Hope they had as much fun finding them as I did hiding them!  And I hope you find a way to spread a little love today as well! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are a blessing to me!

Share this Post!