Friday, April 22, 2011

Via Crucis 2: Jesus Takes Up His Cross


John 19:5, 13-17


Choose to carry that which will consume me?
Choose to participate in my own destruction?
Taking care of self first is taught as health action.
Where is the line between sacrifice that creates good and sacrifice that is misguided and meaningless?
Do I carry a cross to truly add to this world, or simply to display it for others?
How deep is my love for others? 
How can I accept those who sacrifice for me?





Come Ye Sinners Poor and Needy
performed by Craig Duncan
from the album "Sacred Music from the Mountains"


Take this walk from the beginning...
Via Crucis 1: Jesus is Condemned


Continue this walk...
Via Crucis 3: Jesus Falls the First Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are a blessing to me!

Share this Post!