Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happiness is just one step away.. Or is it?



There was a time I had to haul my laundry in my car, to the laundromat.  I hated doing it.  I thought, if only I could have a washing machine and dryer nearby .. I would keep caught up and be happy.

I moved to an apartment where the laundry was a floor below me.  I hated doing it.  I thought, if only i could have a washing machine and dryer on the same level as me...  I would keep caught up and be happy.

I moved to an apartment where the laundry was on the same level, just outside my door.  I hated doing it.  I thought, if only I could have a washing machine and dryer right in my living space... I would keep caught up and be happy.

Here  I am.. sitting in piles of laundry.. a washing machine and dryer right off my kitchen.  I'm still not caught up.. still not happy  Hmmmmmm....

Before you make lists of what you need .. or what you want to accomplish in the next year to be happy. watch this movie.

4 comments:

  1. not available outside usa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video and blog post. Now it's got me thinking and re-analyzing some things. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( awww, I can't watch it either - not avail anywhere except the US.

    Is there a link to it on youtube???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been able to find a link on youtube.. but here is the site for the documentary:
    http://www.happinessisthemovie.com/
    You can download for $10.. and I think it is well worth it... It's an hour and a half long.. and as good as any movie you'll go see...

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are a blessing to me!

Share this Post!