Friday, January 13, 2012

Espresso Yourself!


Be a coffee-drinking individual - espresso yourself!
~Author Unknown

Well, it's been awhile!  Many thanks to the kind comments from people while a took a hiatus from blogging.  Hope to get back in the swing!  This month I'm creating lots of little mini pieces to sell as Valentine's goodies while I work towards several art events I am participating in during the coming months.

These little crochet cozies fit over any standard coffee shop cup and make such a cute gift for teachers and friends this upcoming heart day!  Add it with a gift card or put it around a cup filled with homemade cocoa mix for extra sweetness.   




Custom Order, your choice of colors (pretty much any colors available)
1 for $10, 3 for $25
$3 shipping in the US
payable through Paypal or personal check

Just drop me a line at cori-lynn@msn.com if you're interested!  Please put "Coffee Cup Cozy" in your message title.

Now my turn to go drink some java!


The pattern for these hearts was designed by PlanetJune, one of my favorite yarngirls!





1 comment:

Your thoughts are a blessing to me!

Share this Post!