Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Colorful Kind of Hug



Everybody needs a hug. It changes your metabolism.
 ~Leo Buscaglia


A scarf to me, is like carrying a hug around your neck.  Especially when it has been given to you as a gift!.  Maybe it's the two ends that mimic arms, or the way it covers your heart and is close to your head... but I just love their comfort.  I like giving them to people going through a rough time in life... a physical presence of how I care for them and am thinking of them when I can't be with them in person.    If I only had time to make a scarf for each person who needs one!




Crochet Red Ruffle Scarf

5.5" x 68"
100% acrylic yarn -- super soft
$40, $5 shipping

This is such a cute scarf! Layers of ruffles wind their way around making this one extra cozy, yet not bulky because the ruffles are on one side only. This red is a true warm red, not a cherry red, or a tomato red.  Email cori-lynn@msn.com for purchase interest. Commissions also taken.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE!!!! So pretty! Im wearing one of mine today. :) Miss you hun!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are a blessing to me!

Share this Post!