Friday, January 13, 2012

Espresso Yourself!


Be a coffee-drinking individual - espresso yourself!
~Author Unknown

Well, it's been awhile!  Many thanks to the kind comments from people while a took a hiatus from blogging.  Hope to get back in the swing!  This month I'm creating lots of little mini pieces to sell as Valentine's goodies while I work towards several art events I am participating in during the coming months.

These little crochet cozies fit over any standard coffee shop cup and make such a cute gift for teachers and friends this upcoming heart day!  Add it with a gift card or put it around a cup filled with homemade cocoa mix for extra sweetness.   




Custom Order, your choice of colors (pretty much any colors available)
1 for $10, 3 for $25
$3 shipping in the US
payable through Paypal or personal check

Just drop me a line at cori-lynn@msn.com if you're interested!  Please put "Coffee Cup Cozy" in your message title.

Now my turn to go drink some java!

♥

The pattern for these hearts was designed by PlanetJune, one of my favorite yarngirls!





1 comment:

Your thoughts are a blessing to me!

Share this Post!