Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Faith at Dawn



Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.

~ Rabindranath Tagore


Terrible devastation in the Dallas area where I live today.  A day of  numerous tornadoes yesterday has ruined many, many homes. We are blessed that people worked together, followed advisories, and only a dozen people in the whole metroplex were hurt, with no one dying.  I spent a few hours shut in my apartment bathroom with my dear old cat and am thankful for online friends who kept me company through some scary moments!  And, of course, it's always nice to know you're loved.

This 16" x 20" original acrylic on canvas has sold.  Commissions available.  Please email cori-lynn@msn.com for commission interest.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made it through the storms okay. They came very close to my mom, but thankfully she is okay as well. My heart goes out to those who are left with injuries and property damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are ok! Those tornadoes were just terrible. I know that must have been very scary!
    This piece is absolutely lovely! I love the say you paint.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are a blessing to me!

Share this Post!